GPD XD+ CleanROM 220.127.116.11
( Updated 2-01-19 )
Black-Seraph is a great developer and has took on the task of releasing a clean and optimized rom for everyone to use before his big release of the LineageOS port. You can call this the equivalent of XD having Legacy Rom. Please visit his site to see all the details of the Rom.
Version 2.0 - changes - READ ABOUT THEM HERE
Version 18.104.22.168 - changes
This update adds two additional kernel you can pick from, one for revision 1, one for revision 2, which under-clock the system to its stock 1.8GHz max CPU clock speed.
I've added these options for two reasons:
- Some people asked me to, and I like to provide.
- I've encountered overheating on my own unit while operating at 2.1GHz, and hope to give the less adventurous of us (myself included) the option to trade in clock speed for a smaller thermal footprint.
Version 22.214.171.124 - changes
- Support for both GPD XD+ Revision 1 and 2 (if your speakers / headphones don’t work, you flashed the wrong revision)
Version 126.96.36.199 - changes
- TWRP has been compiled and bundled as the new default recovery!
- The boot.img file has been patched to run the userdata unencrypted (this is required so that TWRP can actually read and backup your data)
Version 188.8.131.52 - changes
- Pixel Launcher was removed (it didn't like the XD+'s low DPI setting)
- A landscape-rotation patched Lawnchair Launcher was added
- LatinIME got replaced with Google's GBoard (this fixes swype-typing)
Version 184.108.40.206 - changes
- pre-fitted with the latest Google-Apps with full Chimera support - Fixed issue with google updates. http://bit.ly/2RYlz7S
( CleanROM 220.127.116.11 – SPFlash Method : is for installing CleanRom using your PC and using SPFlash )
( CleanROM 18.104.22.168 – TWRP Method : is for installing CleanRom using your GPD XD+ and using TWRP )
( TWRP Update Zip : is for updating TWRP - This is needed for upgrading CleanRom using the TWRP Method )
GPD XD+ Stock Rom 1.11
( Latest Update 07-20-2018 )
This is the StockROM available for the GPD XD+. This is the firmware that will be installed in your XD+ when you first receive it.
Install this firmware if you want to put your XD+ to its original form. You may not like the custom rom available or you plan on selling your XD+. For whatever reason you may have, this will put your XD+ back to its original form.
Version 1.11 - changes
- In AnTuTu capacity of the battery 5000 now (early was 8100)
- Added a bug with speakers (they stopped working, and if you plug-in headphones - then the speakers start to work). The icon on the headphones is always on. If you turn on the headphones, the icon disappears and the sound goes from speakers.
Version 1.10 - changes
- Modified the issue that gsensor couldn't Calibrate.
- Modified the issue that the device couldn't turn off forcedly on the BootLoader mode.
No special instructions. Just follow this guide to install it: GPD XD+ ( Plus ): How to Install or Update Firmware ( Unbrick )
It is included in the tutorial, but as a reminder if you are updating leave userdata.img unchecked when flashing.